Monday, October 10, 2011

vamanos

let's go. 

this morning i woke up at 7:56 a.m., with my class beginning at 8:00 a.m. needless to say, i was late, and of course it was day where we had an oral exam. 

have you ever been late? especially at the beginning of the day, being late just throws off your entire day. it's as if you feel like you're in a frantic mess for the rest of your day.

i guess that makes it relevant to begin something of leisure like a blog today. this thing that i'm starting is going to be a way for me to share my life, my passions. 

expect recipes, pictures and rants.

expect laughs, challenges and discoveries.

vamanos, let's go.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog, it makes me so happy. But you rarely post anymore. I can't wait to see what you will come up with next. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete