Sunday, April 1, 2012

Captured

I found this "Type Design" source via Pintrest tonight, and I am so happy to announce someone understands my addiction to taking pictures. Personally, I have a strong desire to capture every moment of our lives. Day by day life seems to move faster and faster, and I yearn to remember it visually - through photography.

It's not rare for me to get made fun for always having my camera out.  I have even been told I need to attend rehab for my consistent need to snapshot the life that surrounds me. But despite the jokes, I have no desire to stop.

And this design only helps to fuel my itch to click.

Sean Wes
So I urge you to take more pictures and be open to being in more pictures. Days, months or years down the road you won't regret it - even if you do regret cutting your hair a certain way or whatever fashion trend you submitted to.

Photograph your life, and let your light shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment