Friday, April 13, 2012

Catch Up

This week I spent most of my hours studying for an intense law exam, and finishing up a 20 page paper. Needless to say,( despite having to work in the morning) I am so very glad it is the weekend before my last week of class. Regardless of finals quickly approaching, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I cannot wait.

Over Easter weekend I made my lemon cookies for our egg-hunt. If you haven't tried these yet, I seriously recommend you spend an hour of your time and do it. They were the first to be completely devoured by the attendees, plus they simply looked marvelous and happy on the table.


Check out the recipe, you (and the people you share with) will be very happy you did.

1 comment:

  1. These look AMAZING! Youre making me hungry!

    Blake Reynolds
    http://blakereynolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete