Sunday, December 2, 2012

You're the Cat's Pajamas

When it comes to buying Christmas gifts, I don't know what people did before the internet. I mean, I see the joy (by joy, I mean stress) in only finding your prized possessions at the store, but I just couldn't handle the havoc of that. 

Something that has really aided me this holiday season is Esty. I mean, it is the most diverse, fun and spunky collection of goodies around. Check out this print that's only $16.00! I am amazed at the adorableness and quirky design. I only wish I had someone to give this too.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/82149618/hand-lettered-typography-art-from-the?ref=hp_tt_yt


What are you finding online this holiday season? Or are you one of the brave souls who treks to the store for every last present?

No comments:

Post a Comment