Monday, March 18, 2013

For the organized bride...

I stole this idea off a post from google images - it clicked more with our day, and it kept things open. 

Want the template? Just comment, and I can easily send an inDesign file your way. Happy Wedding planning, brides. The wedding being over and our marriage beginning is such a remarkable thing! Most people don't realize how exhausting wedding planning can be. At the end of it all... I'm not ashamed to admit I took two naps (2-3 hours each) in one day on the honeymoon! 


7 comments:

  1. Hello there little Miss! (Or should I say little MRS!)
    I found my way here from your link on facebook. I just wanted to say congratulations on marrying the man of your dreams! Marriage is just the bee's knees. But I guess you know that! I'm so happy you've got a little blog going - I can't wait to see/read more about your's and Dillon's adventures!
    I'm working on a bloggy blog of my own, but I'm not live yet... getting down those pesky design issues. Anyway - PLEASE keep in touch! You guys will be in my prayers as you settle into your home as a new little fam unit!

    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting your lives together! Now it gets even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Such a cute idea! I'd love to use this for my sister's wedding day. Can you send it my way? Thanks! (kaydeegilson@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Could you send me the template? (holmes7c@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly what I'm looking for! If you wouldn't mind sending me the template I'd appreciate it. Thanks! (rdstadler@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Can you send a template my way? (sedownin@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this template! its just want I've been looking for. correamyerswedding@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete