Sunday, November 27, 2011

3 Years and Counting

First of all... It's been a while since I've posted. This is because the end of the semester is stressful, holidays are busy, and more significantly... I have moved out of my apartment and into my new home. Life is busy, but life is good.

Why is life good, you ask? Well, today is a pretty important day.

Today is my anniversary with Dillon.

Today we celebrate 3 years of being together, 3 years of growing together, 3 years of laughing, love, tears, smiles and so much fun.

So, Dillon, thanks for the memories. When I type that my mind automatically goes to that tacky Fall Out Boy song. Make. It. Stop.

Regardless, I love you and I look forward to many more years - cliche, I know, but I mean it <3

This picture is from a carwash-date we had when we FIRST started dating back in '08

And this picture is from my 21st birthday back in September, isnt' he so manly and handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment