Monday, December 5, 2011

Tasting Heaven

The other day, I was on Pinterest, which honestly is more addicting than chocolate, yum...  now, while that may seem random, it actually leads me into my next point: I was on Pinterest, and I was searching recipes of deliciousness, and I found one.  


By "one" I don't just mean any recipe, I mean on of the best, easiest, most belly-happy-making, delicious tasting recipe I've made in a while. Are you ready? 


I shall call them, Yummy Ginger Bread Deliciousness with Cheesecake Awesomeness Inside... Or maybe I should just stick with the name the founder, Created by Diane, called them: Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites. But no offense, that is a little boring for all the sha-zam that is packed into these treats.


Here's all you need: 


1 (30 oz) package Pillsbury Gingerbread Cookie Dough (refrigerated section)
4 oz cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla




- Roll two teaspoons of cookie dough into a ball for each cookie. Place balls of dough into paper lines mini cupcake/muffin pan. Make a well/indentation into each ball of dough with a flour dipped mini rolling pin or the back of a measurement teaspoon.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese with powdered sugar. Stir in vanilla. Place filling into a piping bag, cut off edge of bag. Place one teaspoon or so of filling into each area of cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes or until cookie tested with tooth pick comes out almost clean.
- Don’t over fill the cookies with filling as they will rise when baked.
- Let cool before removing from cupcake pan, but definitely try one warm because they are so scrumptious out of the oven!


(Did I mention it was EASY?!) Here are some snapshots of my day cooking with my dear friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment