Friday, December 30, 2011

last minute

Sparkles, lace, confetti. That's what I hope my Saturday evening will look like when I'm surrounded by my best friends celebrating the end of something so memorable and the beginning of something new - 2012.

I decided last minute to invite my friends to come to my place and celebrate this holiday with me and I admit I eagerly look forward to it being 9:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve. 

To me, there is something so beautiful about New Year's. Some say it's overrated, and maybe it is to you, but the way I see it is this: who wouldn't want an excuse to celebrate the past and future with their dearest friends? 

That's why I plan on making Saturday night full of class, character and red lipstick. Well, that last thing is really meant for me, but it's relevant - I promise.

Here's some decorative inspiration I've found to carry into my personal celebration. I didn't find much, but I've got even more ideas in my head so expect pictures! 
I Design Love

Style Me Pretty
Everything Fabulous
Divine Party
Fiskars Craft
What are you doing to celebrate the ending of 2011 and entering into 2012? Anything memorable? If so, what are you cooking, or decorating?

Be safe, and let your light shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment