Sunday, April 29, 2012

Live well

And be intentional. Whether it be exercising physically or exercising your faith, i encourage you to make it a point to live well and act with intention.

This week starts off my church's spring renewal. I am so pumped to be able to not only be revived as an individual, but also as a congregation! I also have the honor of spending time with the speaker this week. He also is the leader of the team I will be traveling to Zimbabwe with this summer.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet, but this May I am going to Zimbabwe for a mission trip. With less than $800 to go, I am convinced God has been so faithful to this service I am about to embark on.

Last year, Dillon served with the same team in Zimbabwe. He adored every minute, and I am so ecstatic we will be able to experience this service together as a couple. Actually, while we will be flying on the plane Dillon an I will celebrate our 3.5 year anniversary. Hooray :)

For those of you comfortable (or just experienced) with mission work, do you have any tips for me? Aside from personal missions and a few short trips, Africa is going to be my first international calling of my faith. I appreciate any advice for you to help prepare me for my two weeks abroad.

Also, I encourage you to pray for myself and our team. This is going to be a phenomenal experience, as well as a challenging one.

Thanks for your love and support. Let your light shine this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment