Friday, April 27, 2012

Flow

"God made love to be something that cannot be stored - we are rivers, not reservoirs."

I needed this reminders No matter how sad or upset someone can make me, and No matter how many tears I may cry - as a follower of Christ, I am still called to continuously flow love from my being.

Let's be realistic here... as hard as it is sometimes to display love in our lives, things could be far worse. It's not like God is expecting us to be as extreme as rapids, but He still wants us to be moving, advancing, giving. He wants this or the people we already love, the people we do not even know, and especially the ones we don't like.

So here's to today. Heres to making it better than my night, and filling it with God's love. And here's to this past week and a praise for downloading the blogger app on my phone so i can better connect on here.

Enjoy the instagrams of my life lately. I just downloaded vso, so I expect to have even more fun pictures soon :)

Let your light shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment