Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My creature

This makes me giggle. Even when I'm drowning in the dreaded disease known as "finals," I can still be amused by the hilarity of my puppy dog's howl.

This happens almost every time a cop car drives by, or the ice-cream man makes his run down my street.


It never gets old.

Side note, Gibson got a bath today - he really is a good pup. Despite his tremendous amout of shedding, and frequent needs for potty-breaks, I am blessed to have him.  Sometimes people say I saved a life, but in truth we saved each other's lives.

I think the good Lord puts quirky creatures into our paths to keep us sane, Gibson definitely helps level me out.

And don't let me forget to mention how amazing Dillon is. Man, does he do good things for my soul! He makes me laughs, adds to my faith, and reminds me to live life. Dillon often calls me boring because I'm always being productive, but I honestly can't begin to imagine how incredibly dull my life would be if I didn't have him to add some flavor to my days.

I am one lucky gal. <3

6 comments:

  1. Uh....... YES WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS. Duh. Praise God for beautiful friendship! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara - this excites me to no end :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Your dog cracks me up! Mine just barks- obnoxiously. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadie - isn't he too cute? This is just one of his many, many quirks. I think I'll keep him :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment!! I love your blogs! Reading them, I fell like we probably have alot in common!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, so glad you stopped by! I too adore your posts, let's definitely keep in touch, k?

      Delete