Friday, October 28, 2011

Magical Moments

This time last year, Allison and I went to Disney on Ice right after we moved in with each other and that was the beginning of many "Roomie Nights" - we decided this is going to forever be a tradition we share every year, whether roommates or not, we will without a doubt be enjoying this production together.

So, as I'm sure you've figured out Disney on Ice came through town, and I am so excited to say that it never fails to entertain me and my roomie, Allie. It was BRILLIANT.

We giggled, danced, clapped and smiled like we were the little girls dressed up as Cinderella. How superb :)

Have I mentioned I love my roommate?

She's such a blessing, can't imagine living without her - I thank God for her, and I thank God she loves Disney more than I do. I am so pumped to go with her to functions like this! Who cares if we're in our 20's without children going with us?

Do what you love :)

Everyone needs to embraced this, I think. It's time to stop worrying  what everyone else thinks. Maybe next year we'll dress up as Disney princesses - go big or go home, right?

Here are some shots from the show - I unfortunately was really distracted with the songs and fun-ness that I didn't get nearly as many good shots as I could have, but here are a few:







 And last, me with my fantabulously gorgeous roomie, Allison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment