Monday, October 24, 2011

Small Town Escapes

This weekend was our much belated fall break, and let me tell you if it wasn't this weekend I'm not sure I'd still be alive. I know for a fact I was suffering from an overload of due dates, midterms, and examinations that fall break couldn't come soon enough.

But instead of spending my break tucked in bed and eating nothing but brownie batter, I drove four hours with my fantabulous roomie, Allie, to visit my old suitemate from my Knoxville dwelling days.

Cara is the girl who lead me to Christ. She is a true woman of God who changed my lifestyle for the better, she's always challenged me, and I appreciate her wisdom and honesty. Despite her intimidating good-looks, she is one of the most down to earth people  I know.

Cara lives in a small town outside Greenville, SC - and since there's nothing to do where she lives, we spent the entire Saturday roaming the streets of the incredible downtown of Greenville.

Oh. MY. I want so badly to buy an overpriced flat and live here for the rest of my life. Here's some moments I capture from this sunshiny visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment