Friday, December 23, 2011

Decking the Halls

I feel like a grown up, wanna know why? Well, I attended my first adult-like dinner party! It was delightful. My dear friend, Nadine, had us all at her house, where we ate a delicious meal and scrumptious dessert!

I brought bread, and made, yes MADE a pie recipe from my own mind! I didn't find a recipe for a "cheesecake pie" so I made one myself. It was alright, but just the fact that I braved the concept of concocting something that could be a failure.

On a completely different side note, I so don't recommend testing something that can't be cut into. I loath when I want to try something I've made and it's undoable. Cornbread, cake, pie - they all need to arrive at their location intact. Unlike cookies, which you can eat pieces of.

Anyways, here's some moments from such an amazing evening, with amazing friends celebrating such an incredible and meaningful holiday.

God is good, and I am so blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment